Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meet Scottie Haralson

Scottie Haralson is a talented shooter and gave the pups a look at what to expect when dousing them with the three ball during a pickup game at Guyer Gym. He is a quiet leader and demands the best from players around him without being vocal. He has a good head on his shoulders and works hard on and off the court. Saying, "Basketball is a tool to get in school free, so I feel like I need to stay focused on my education. My parents have stressed that to me ever since I was little. They told me if I wanted to play, I had to get my books first." He molds himself around Rashad’s game and has the character makeup to make it to the next level. His hard work is evident when he changed his game from a low-post forward to a jump-shooting guard, by living in the gym for the summer. With this coming up roster being filled with juniors and seniors, the new face of the franchise is being reborn with Kemba and Scottie.

No comments: