Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meet Kris Dunn


Kris Dunn is a 6-foot-3 and 180 pound combo guard that led his New London High School to a perfect season and State Title, earning the Registar State Player of the Year. He has great length and shoots well off the catch and the dribble. He is becoming a great defender and shattered his high school’s steals record. His decision making and confidence is the only thing lacking from this rising star. He is working on his left hand more and wants to work on when and where he should take the mid-ranged shot. He is a versatile player saying, “I think I’m a combo guard…I also think that I can play the three, because I like to rebound…” He also compares himself to a Rajon Rondo because of this oversized hands. His coach, Craig Parker said, “Kris only plays one way…hard.”


No comments: